TecNiq Inc. announced the T90 California Mid-Turn Lights. The T90 features seven LEDs with an output of 245 lm. The T90 is a heavily used light for vehicles over 30’, including heavy duty trailers, busses, and waste management trucks. The T90 Mid-Turn is available in a grommet, flange, or surface mount options, with amber or clear lensing.
The TecNiq T90 is designed with TecSeal, a proprietary polyurethane potting compound, designed to protect the light’s circuit board. The company says that the durable and reliable construction of the T90 eases the worries of faulty lighting and of warnings or ticketed violations. The T90 features automotive grade polycarbonate lensing, a hermetically sealed body for protection against dust and water incursion, and a stylized design that allows for the 4 sq. in. of lens to be visible at 80 degrees, meeting all applicable DOT, SAE, and FMVSS regulations. TecNiq backs each light with a lifetime warranty.
“The T90 expands our ability to participate and grow in the heavy duty trailer and work truck fleet markets,” said Mike Clark, business development representative, TecNiq. “Customers can now come to TecNiq for all LED DOT lighting needs.”
Features of the T90 California Mid-Turn Lights include:
- Seven high efficiency LEDs, providing 245 lm of output
- Design provides 80 degrees of light output, meeting or exceeding all DOT, FMVSS, and SAE regulations
- IP68 Rated – Guaranteed dust and waterproof incursion
- Available in grommet, flange, or surface mount options
- Available with amber or clear lensing
- Available with amp, tri-pole, or pigtail connections