Chief Hail Solutions has expanded its Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Network just in time for hail season. By leveraging this network, insurance companies can now hand over the management of their vehicle hail damage claims, eliminating costs and hassles, the company said. Chief, a provider of collision technology repair solutions, has assembled an expanded network of PDR shops across the United States, carefully ensuring that each shop meets Chief’s quality standards in tech training and customer service.
“We know the hassle and expense associated with monitoring hail sites and the need for honest, quality PDR repairs, and we’re happy to provide the solution,” said Bob Finkle, brand manager with Vehicle Service Group (VSG) which owns Chief Collision Technology and powers the PDR Network. “Insurance companies and fleet managers can—at no cost to them—call Chief’s PDR Network and within 48 hours of the hail event, we’ll be on site, ready to monitor all the necessary paperwork, repairs, and reporting. We’re excited to take this responsibility on and glad it will give relief to busy insurers and fleet managers.”
The network, along with Chief’s exclusive mobile 3D hail damage scanning system, Constellation, combine for an all-in-one solution for insurance companies and others with large volumes of vehicles. Whether the hail event is small or large, Chief’s team of hail damage experts can set up a hail site at no cost and then manage all aspects of repair, including:
- Initial assessment of hail damage using Constellation—a touchless mobile 3D hail damage scanning system.
- Scheduling a PDR at various sites as needed and monitoring time, cost estimates, and repairs.
- Assuring proper repairs for all vehicles that meet OEM standards.
- Confirming all repairs (large and small) are completed for all customers.
- Ensuring diagnostic scanning and ADAS calibration is completed and documented as needed.