The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Thursday, October 21 at 4 PM ET entitled “Using Diagnostic Tools for Successful Repair.”
Bryan Bott and Bryan Lewis with Triad Diagnostic Solutions will provide an overview of diagnostics and DTCs for heavy-duty applications. This includes:
- Diagnostic inspection process—total vehicle health analysis and identifying issues and potential root cause analysis
- Diagnostic trouble code overview—different types of DTCs, how to identify with associated repair processes
- Diagnostic tool features—utilizing scan tool information for diagnosing issues, including circuit diagrams, live data, component replacement guides, service data, repair times
- Troubleshooting and repair steps by DTC or symptom—why are they important to follow
- Technical information—why following OEM specifications during repair is important
- Post repair vehicle health check—why this is important
After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar. Those who are not sure if they can attend are encouraged to register as they will receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available.
For more information or to register, click here.