American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council announced that Randy Obermeyer, vice president of safety & maintenance, Online Transport, Inc., has been elected 2022-2023 general chairman and treasurer during the organization’s Annual Meeting.
“Randy has been an exemplary member of TMC, including winning the Council’s highest honor—the Silver Spark Plug,” said Robert Braswell, TMC executive director. “His professionalism and commitment to trucking make him an outstanding choice to be TMC general chairman and treasurer.”
Obermeyer, from Greenfield, Indiana, served the past two years as the Council’s vice chairman and chairman of meetings. He succeeds Stacy Earnhardt, vice president of asset management and specialized services for Best Logistics Group, of Kearnsville, North Carolina, as general chairman and treasurer.
“I’m honored to accept this position from my fellow TMC members,” Obermeyer said. “I look forward to working with the rest of TMC’s leadership to advance our industry’s goals. I also want to thank Stacy for his service to our organization.”
“Being general chairman and treasurer has been an incredible honor for me and I want to thank my fellow TMC members for it. The global pandemic unexpectedly extended my term of office to two years, and presented a number of challenges as we kept the work of the Council moving forward through technological adaptations both virtually and in-person, but it was a great experience,” Earnhardt said. “As I hand off the chairmanship of TMC, I want to congratulate Randy on his election and wish him great success. I’m sure he will be an outstanding leader for our Council.”
Others serving as TMC officers for 2022-2023 include:
- Vice Chairman and Chairman of Meetings: Todd Cotier, Hartt Transportation
- Chairman of Study Groups: Amanda Schuier, Jetco Delivery
- Chairman of Membership and Publicity: Peter Savage, Clark Power Services
- Chairman of Associates: Roger Maye, Consolidated Metco
- Immediate Past Chairman Earnhardt
- Executive Director Braswell
- Winston Minchew, Old Dominion Freight Lines
- Scott Bartlein, Barry Trucking, Inc.
- Jim Boyd, Southeastern Freight Lines
- Chris Disantis, AimNationalease
- Radu Mihai, Burnco Rock Products
- Kevin Tomlinson, South Shore Transportation
- Dave Walters, Alcoa Wheels
- Larry Rambeaux, Purkeys
Information provided by: American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council