The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) will host the HDMA Pulse webinar with IHS Markit. Attendees are encouraged to join HDMA and IHS Markit to discuss the key COVID-19 issues impacting the global commercial vehicle industry.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, September 23 from 1-2 PM EDT, and is free to HDMA members and IHS Markit clients. Click here for more details and to register.
Topics of the webinar include:
- Recovery fade versus actual recovery
- Global supply chain update with focus on India and China
- Insight into growing sectors of medium duty
- Shifts in purchasing patterns post-shut down
- General Q3 business conditions for North America
- Overview of global commercial vehicle business supply conditions
- Global progress for differential recovery rates
Speakers during the webinar will be:
- Andrej Divis, director, global truck research, IHS Markit
- Christiane Stein, principal research analyst, global heavy truck research, IHS Markit
- Richard Anderson, director, market research and analysis, HDMA