Hunter announced HunterNet 2, a shop solution featuring real-time equipment results, return on investment, and other tools to help users run their business.
Alignment and balancing are among the three most profitable services according to a 2019 study by Modern Tire Dealer. The HunterNet 2 portal shows users how much they are earning from these services, how often they are performing them, and if they are meeting their goal.
HunterNet 2 provides real-time business KPIs:
- Equipment return on investment
- See revenue potential of key services
- Set and monitor goals
- View daily and monthly equipment use
- See every store in the business
HunterNet 2 also delivers convenience:
- Purchase Hunter consumables online anytime
- View Your Equipment and access detailed results
- Connect with local Hunter team
- Get the latest Hunter news
- Access every store in the business
Watch the HunterNet 2 video here. HunterNet 2 is currently available for all Hunter customers throughout North America at no added cost. Online consumable purchasing is available for the United States only.