PACCAR Parts, Peterbilt Motors Company, and Kenworth Truck Company held the virtual 2021 ACCELERATE Your Success Parts and Service Meeting October 19-20. The two-day meeting provided training and discussion opportunities among Peterbilt and Kenworth dealers, as well as Peterbilt Motors, Kenworth Truck Company, and PACCAR Parts suppliers.
The meeting included an awards ceremony recognizing dealer achievements and performance. Award criteria was based on sales growth, parts purchase growth, absorption, PACCAR MX Engine technician staffing, participation in customer support programs and efforts to maximize customer uptime.
“These dealerships exemplify how parts and service work together to deliver uptime support to our customers,” said David Danforth, PACCAR vice president and PACCAR Parts general manager. “They continuously exceed goals by performing at the highest levels.”
The following awards were presented to Peterbilt dealerships:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was awarded to TLG Peterbilt for their outstanding support and participation in the PACCAR Parts Fleet Services program.
- The TRP and Special Markets Dealer of the Year was given to Coast Counties Peterbilt. They increased their TRP growth and demonstrated their commitment to utilizing eCommerce.
- Peterbilt of Atlanta was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for their exceptional growth year-to-date and their use of several key PACCAR Parts technology applications, including the eCommerce tool, Online Parts Counter (OPC).
- The PACCAR Parts and Peterbilt Motors UPTIME Dealer of the Year award recognized Jackson Group Peterbilt, whose commitment to parts and service programs delivers industry-leading uptime to their customers.
“This meeting was a unique opportunity for collaboration between PACCAR Parts and Peterbilt,” said Danny Landholm, PACCAR Parts national sales manager—Peterbilt. “We were able to work together to develop strategies to grow our business and drive customer uptime.”
The following awards were presented to Kenworth dealerships:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was awarded to Palmer Trucks for their support of key fleets and their impressive fleet services growth.
- The TRP and Special Markets Dealer of the Year was given to Gabrielli Truck Sales. The dealer increased sales to the bus segment, employs dedicated bus sales personnel, and is active in PACCAR Parts’ port initiatives.
- Wallwork Kenworth was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for their use of several key PACCAR Parts technology applications, including the eCommerce tool, Online Parts Counter (OPC).
- The PACCAR Parts Uptime Dealer of the Year award was awarded to CIT Trucks, who were recognized for their commitment to delivering parts and service programs that resulted in industry-leading uptime for their customers.
“The meeting provided dealers with new knowledge and skills that will empower them to grow their retail business and drive customer uptime,” said Brad Johnson, PACCAR Parts national sales manager—Kenworth.