Klein Tools introduced the 90-Degree Impact Wrench, No. BAT20LW, expanding its offering of battery-operated tools with a better, more ergonomic way to fasten in the field. The 90-Degree Impact Wrench allows the user to reach around objects more easily, for better access with less fatigue. Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the U.S.A.
Features of the 90-Degree Impact Wrench:
- Right angle provides versatility for better reach around objects with less effort
- Patent pending, bolt-through design for long bolt applications
- Delivers 300 ft-lb of max torque for installing fasteners into wood, metal, and concrete
- Featuring 1-1/8’’, 1’’, 13/16’’, and 3/4’’ square drives
- Zero-1,800 rpm variable speed trigger for better control
- Safety lockout switch
- Worklight illuminates darker spaces
- D-ring for hanging
- Kit includes batteries, charger, and bag (No. BAT20LW1)
- Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the U.S.A.
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries
“Klein Tools’ 90-Degree Impact wrench is the only one on the market to feature a bolt-through design specifically for long bolt applications” said Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The 90-degree impact wrench was engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the U.S.A. to provide a better, more ergonomic way to fasten in the field. The right angle of the tool makes reaching around poles easier and reduces the amount of wrist and shoulder fatigue experienced during the more traditional methods of fastening.”