With winter storms on their way, or in some states, already here, snow management fleets need to be ready to hit the streets so that the rest of the commercial trucking industry, and the public at large, can do their jobs, too.
To facilitate their efforts, here are some equipment offerings to help fleets handle the incoming ice and snow, no matter how deep the drifts get.
The equipment in this gallery includes:
- Road Pro 36-Series from Meyer Products
- 4” x 6” Heated LED Headlight from United Pacific Industries
- SnowDogg Expressway Municipal Snow Plow from Buyers Products
- FleetPilot Connect Telematics from Certified Power Solutions
- Improved Grip Link Tire Chains from Kinedyne
- Conti Scandinavia HD3 tire from Continental
- LED Snow Plow Light Collection from Superior Signals
- REM-2S all-weather/snow radial OTR tire from Double Coin
- FleetPlow from Scraper Systems